Aretha told us best.
“What you want
Baby, I got it
What you need
Do you know I got it?
All I’m askin’
Is for a little respect…”
She could be the CEO, the waitress, the bartender, the VP, your favorite cam model or the exotic dancer of your dreams. Regardless of who she is (or he is) everyone deserves respect.
- Treat people with dignity.
- Do not treat them as objects. I don’t care if they’re dancing naked or shaking it, they’re never objects.
- If it is a strip club, be a gentleman – find out where it’s okay to place your hands. If you don’t like that idea, you don’t belong at a club.
- Do not use words (e.g sweetheart, cutie, babe) besides their names to address them (unless it’s agreed upon)
- Never snap your fingers to get their attention
- Be patient. Everyone else is excited also. Chill.
- Be polite. Nothing is sexier than manners. Real talk.
- Read the signs when to back off
- Give attention when appropriate
- TIP TIP TIP – even if it’s small, it’s always still appreciated.
- Never take advantage. I had a dancer one who was offering more than a dance but was clearly intoxicated. I ended the dance and sat her down. If you don’t like that idea, you don’t belong at a club.
- If helping, let them know you’re available, don’t force your assistance
- Treat them as you would want to be treated
Not hard at all. And if done well and often, whomever she is, she’ll appreciate it and you. You’ll be “that guy” that she lights up when she sees walk in, in no time.
sexy #sexyis #gameon #instagood #iacksonstuart #erotica #sexydrink #sėx #bonvivant #blacksexy #eroticlit